Monday 9 January 2017

New Year, New Me, New Adventure!

Just a few days until we start another adventure in Southern India.

At the end of my last blog I was suffering from a stomach disorder, everyone thought it was a the usual Delhi belly, but the local Indian doctor in Varca, Goa,  advised me to see a Gastric Surgeon on my return to the UK.    He wasn't wrong, after the dreaded NHS had misdiagnosed me twice, I finally got the correct diagnosis and it wasn't one that I particularly wanted to hear.  I was admitted for emergency surgery for bowel cancer to Worcester Royal Hospital.  After spending 23 days in hospital I had a further six months of gruelling chemotherapy, I have been discharged by my oncologist and deemed fit to travel.  So India here we come!


My travels will be initially to Varca, Goa, Southern India along with my husband seen here last year

No comments:

Post a Comment