Friday 24 January 2014

Goodbye Goa



On my morning walk I asked a policeman on the beach where  I was , and he asked me why did I want to know?  I had been walking in the same direction for 30 mins and was sure I was in a different village. He was doing a crossword and listening to the cricket.


The beach venders had one final push, but they assured us it was genuine gold and silver jewellery,  and of course I promised the manicurist that I would be there on Monday for a tidy up ;) The bar owners have wished us well, whilst trying to sort out accommodation for next year!





Its our last day in Varca, Goa and we have really enjoyed our stay here.  It been made special by lots of different people we have met.  We had our last supper with friends Ann, Steve & Jacky, Gene & Lin, and had a sumptuous seafood assortment of Lobster, crab, pomfit, seabass & king prawns.


Party Games with Joe at Feedmore Cafe
Just in case you dont here from us for a day or two dont worry ! Wifi is sketchy!



Tomorrow we go to Chennai (Madras) with a pick up by Albert our trusty driver at 3.45 am ready for a 7.30 am flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment