Friday 19 February 2016

Out and about




On our way out today we came across the mobile garden centre, even the salesman has a bigger phone than me! He walks miles pushing his cart but today I had my phone handy to take a picture.
The lane to the village goes straight through the school playground and all the kids wave and shout hello! The teacher bangs a big drum and the kids practise marching round the yard. Today when I waved I think the teacher banged the drum at me - oops. 
The doctors practice is in a mud brick shack who obviously get money from Vodafone. The waiting room is next door at the Anchor bar
Himself has been in as he slipped on the marble floor and pulled muscles in his back . Is there no end to his talents? The doc gave him some tablets and hopefully he will be on the mend - soon  
please.
Last night we went to Zeon's for 
dinner
Where we had some very nice tandoori chicken and garlic cheese naan all cooked in the tandoor. 
Pretty hot stuff
Have a good weekend all my family lots of love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment